COUNT DOWN TO AUCTION
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School Auction | February 10, 2024 at The Oregon Golf Club.
This years event will include a cocktail hour with Silent Auction and the sit down dinner with Live Auction.
The 2024 OLL Auction Committee is currently looking for the following:
- Sponsors and Underwriters - email us at email@example.com
- Sponsorships - all levels, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Auction Items -
- Experiences - Our community loves one of a kind events i. Disney, fishing, hunting, golfing, camping, skiing, meeting a famous chef, culinary delight, Wine tasting and tours, private dinners.
- Vacations - Vacation homes near and far, beach, mountains, sunshine
- Artwork - Handcrafted furniture, wall art, sculpture, pottery, jewelry
- Specialty Wine - Flights, magnums, curated lots, cases
- Sporting Events, Company suites to games and concerts - Tickets for college and professional sports events; team gear; collectibles
- Health and Beauty - Lipo, botox, massage, hair, nails, lashes, Workout, pilates, barre, etc
Please take a moment and consider how you can help make our auction a success. If you have questions, please contact us. On behalf of our wonderful school, thank you for your generosity! We are grateful for your support.
2024 Auction Chair
Michele Hanna, email@example.com
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School, Federal Tax ID #93-0448898.
PADDLE RAISE SPECIAL APPEAL FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE
Join our community in raising your paddle for a special cause! It is important for all families to have access to the exceptional Catholic education at Our Lady of the Lake. This year’s paddle raise will help to ensure that the ability to pay will not be a deterrent to the education we all enjoy. 100% of this year’s paddle raise will go directly toward Our Lady of the Lake’s 2024-25 tuition assistance in the operating budget. No goods or services were provided in consideration of this gift.
We appreciate your dedication to supporting our kids and making sure families’ financial situations do not impact their ability to choose a Catholic education. Thank You Generous Donors.