COUNT DOWN TO AUCTION
Dear OLL Families and Friends:
We are pleased to announce the 49th Annual Our Lady of the Lake School Auction. Our theme for the April 15, 2023 event is Homecoming, an opportunity for the adults in our community to dress up and enjoy a community party. This year, our plan is to return to a live auction format at the Oregon Golf Club. Your auction committee is excited to welcome all of you back for this annual event. We need your assistance to provide our school with the support it needs, and we know that Team OLL will work together to achieve our goals.
As you know, every year the Parent Association is responsible for meeting an annual fundraising goal. This year, our responsibility is $232,500. The money raised goes directly to our school’s operating expenses. Meeting this goal is largely dependent on the success of our Auction event, which is our largest annual fundraiser. Auction’s goal this year is to raise $194,500. These fundraising efforts are what help the school keep the lights on, pay staff and teacher salaries, and fund various expenses to run our school. Every dollar we raise in sponsorship and underwriting helps us offset the costs of the live auction and raise more money for our school.
Our 280+ student, PreK-8th grade school is funded solely through our parish, parent tuition payments and Parent Association fundraising dollars.
In addition to financial support, the Auction needs community support with auction item procurement. We are looking for a wide array of donations to help ensure a successful auction. Please think of ways you can help - big and small. Here are just a few ideas we are currently looking for.
The 2023 OLL Auction Committee is currently looking for the following:
- Sponsors and Underwriters still available: a. Facilities Underwriter $10,000 - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorships - all levels, email us at email@example.com
- Live Auction Items - https://ollauction.school/donate no later than January 27, 2023.
- Experiences - Our community loves one of a kind events i. Disney, fishing, hunting, golfing, camping, skiing, meeting a famous chef, culinary delight, Wine tasting and tours, private dinners.
- Vacations - Vacation homes near and far, beach, mountains, sunshine
- Artwork - Handcrafted furniture, wall art, sculpture, pottery, jewelry
- Specialty Wine - Flights, magnums, curated lots, cases
- Sporting Events, Company suites to games and concerts - Tickets for college and professional sports events; team gear; collectibles
- Health and Beauty - Lipo, botox, massage, hair, nails, lashes, Workout, pilates, barre, etc
Please take a moment and consider how you can help make our auction a success. If you have questions, please contact us. On behalf of our wonderful school, thank you for your generosity! We are grateful for your support.
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic School, Federal Tax ID #93-0448898.
PADDLE RAISE SPECIAL APPEAL FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE
Join our community in raising your paddle for a special cause! It is important for all families to have access to the exceptional Catholic education at Our Lady of the Lake. This year’s paddle raise will help to ensure that the ability to pay will not be a deterrent to the education we all enjoy. 100% of this year’s paddle raise will go directly toward Our Lady of the Lake’s 2023-24 tuition assistance in the operating budget. No goods or services were provided in consideration of this gift.
We appreciate your dedication to supporting our kids and making sure families’ financial situations do not impact their ability to choose a Catholic education. Thank You Generous Donors.
Jenni Duhl and Michele Hanna